Improve specific skills and competencies for managing Non Profit Organizations, projects or programs under complex conditions and with limited resources. Create synergies between managerial practices and experiences amongst and within NPOs, in order to develop efficiently and in a sustainable way the mission of each organization.
Skills and competences
- Gain methodological, conceptual and organizational skills on NPO management in a dynamic context.
- Improve the capacity to steer changes.
- Master specific project/program management skills.
- Improve ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders.
- Enhance the ability to develop a vision and to identify key strategic issues, opportunities and risks for Organizational Development.
- Learn how to analyze and to solve problems under pressure.
- Develop further personal and social competencies.
- Extend important knowledge and tools on:
Strategic management and governance
Change and knowledge management
Financial management and accountability
Communication Fundraising and Advocacy