The Certificate Modern management for NPOs, thanks to institutional support for scholarships, proposes free applications for the 2017 session.
- The scholarship includes the tuition fees only (tuition, training materials and handouts). All the other expenses as travel tickets, living expenses in Geneva, insurance, visa taxes are in charge of the applicant or his/her sponsors.
- Candidates applying for the scholarship must also send their application for the Certificate program. Both applications must be completed.
You can apply if (all conditions must be met):
- You are from a country with low- or middle- income (see the list of ODA Recipients: here)
- You work in an Non Profit Organization established in a country with low- or middle- income
- You / your sponsors can support your living costs in Geneva and your travel to Geneva (travel expenses, visa fees, accommodation, public transport, health insurance, food, phone, etc.)
- You provide a support letter from your hierarchy
- You have completed the application online for the Certificate program and attached the documents requested (CV, letter of interest, copies of diplomas, copy of passport, ID picture)
"Chèque annuel de formation"
For Geneva taxpayers, a “Chèque annuel de Formation ” can be obtained under certain conditions.
For more detailed information, please contact:
Office pour l'orientation, la formation professionnelle et continue (OFPC) du Canton de Genève
Phone : +41 22 388 44 00